The Kichi Pearl Stud Earrings (6.5mm)
The Kichi studs are two beautiful lustrous pearls set in white gold setting accented with brilliant cut diamonds. Pearls are 6.5mm Akoya pearls with a cream to white tone. Pearl is the birthstone for June and the gem of the third and thirtieth anniversaries.
- Metal: 18k white gold
- Pearls: 6.5-6.8mm Akoya Cream White
- Diamonds: 0.03ct (H-I | SI-I)
- Backings: Friction push backs
0.25 carat tw*
36 brilliant cut
H - I
*weight is approximate
Perhaps the best-loved gems of all time, pearls—natural and cultured—occur in a wide variety of colors. The most familiar are white and cream, but the palette of colors extends to every hue. Natural pearls form around a microscopic irritant in the bodies of certain mollusks. Cultured pearls are the result of the deliberate insertion of a bead or piece of tissue that the mollusk coats with nacre.
WARRANTY: We stand behind our products and warrant that all items will be free from manufacturing defects for one year (damages caused to gemstones accidental or not, are not covered by our warranty).
SIZING: We offer one complimentary sizing for our standard ring styles, within 30 days of shipment receipt to our US, Canadian, UK, and Australian customers, when within jeweler’s recommended sizing range (does not include gold wedding band). OFF THE SHELF: if you choose to have our stock items sized, you will use your complimentary sizing and your sale will be final. Please allow two weeks for sizing.
SHIPPING: Free Shipping on orders over $500 within the U.S
- Off the shelf ships within 3 business days.
- Made to order ships within 4-6 weeks (up to 8 weeks during busy period) for engagement rings.
- Made to order ships within 2 to 3 weeks for most pendants/necklaces and earrings.
- In addition to production time transit within the U.S.: priority mail 2-3 days, priority express mail 1-2 days (international transit takes up to 10 days)
CANCELLATIONS: see *** updates below.
RETURNS: you may ***return your items within 30 days starting the day your receive it, restrictions apply: